Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 66 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:57 pm
Latest topics
» Membership
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 pm by DUNNYMAN

» Who are ya?
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm by MossMan

» morning lads
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:44 am by greenboolz

» Bowls Toolbar
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:47 am by Irish buddy

TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 pm by MossMan

» 1 Year On
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:51 pm by MossMan

» Resetting Post Count
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 am by BigDer2009

» A Few Changes
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 am by Super Ally

» TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:05 am by chicoblondie

Top posters
chicoblondie (7621)
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_lcapTIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Voting_barTIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Super Ally (5176)
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_lcapTIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Voting_barTIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
DUNNYMAN (2358)
northwestangel (2201)
Barca72 (1753)
MossMan (1485)
Da_Man (1133)
Dalmuir Draw (1082)
blue toffee (978)
1st terrace (897)

Poll

who'll win the taylor cup

TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_lcap80%TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Statistics
We have 281 registered users
The newest registered user is batwarx

Our users have posted a total of 32391 messages in 473 subjects
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT

+7
northwestangel
chicoblondie
Willie mac
DUNNYMAN
Irish buddy
Barca72
Super Ally
11 posters

:: Welcome :: Welcome

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT - Page 4 Empty Re: TIME FOR ALL TO VISIT

Post  MossMan Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
jimjams wrote:that must be where I get it from then

xxx

JimJams and NWA in a car, steamy windows, in Blackpool with men (and or women) contributing a donation (of nothing any more seedy than cash), on a pay to watch basis, towards the chosen charity. CCTV and dvd rights to be considered by their respective lawyers, but would propose said DVD could be entitled 'One night in Blackpool' or 'Angel's Delight'.

Methinks we are now on to a winner in the charity fundraising stakes!!! cheers cheers

Shocked In a car

Shall I risk it.............. No.
Cant afford the dental costs

In a car
rofl rofl

By that reply are you scared to suggest that a car may not be big or robust enough to accommodate them - you see I've never met them, so have assumed that there would be ample room.

Are you thereby proposing a landrover, lorry or BUS may be more appropriate. I only ask because I am interested (in knowing how long you'll be hospitalised) if you indicate the dimensions required. Laughing
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://www.hirstparkbc.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DUNNYMAN Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm

MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

JimJams and NWA in a car, steamy windows, in Blackpool with men (and or women) contributing a donation (of nothing any more seedy than cash), on a pay to watch basis, towards the chosen charity. CCTV and dvd rights to be considered by their respective lawyers, but would propose said DVD could be entitled 'One night in Blackpool' or 'Angel's Delight'.

Methinks we are now on to a winner in the charity fundraising stakes!!! cheers cheers

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

By that reply are you scared to suggest that a car may not be big or robust enough to accommodate them - you see I've never met them, so have assumed that there would be ample room.

Are you thereby proposing a landrover, lorry or BUS may be more appropriate. I only ask because I am interested (in knowing how long you'll be hospitalised) if you indicate the dimensions required. Laughing

Oh I thought you & Angel had met Shocked

I havn`t met them either,what are you trying to say scratch confused Wink
DUNNYMAN
DUNNYMAN
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MossMan Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Just to be absolutely clear on this......I'm saying nothing!!!!
I thought you were going to oblige. rofl rofl
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  DUNNYMAN Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 pm

MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Sorry I can`t
I`ve gotta behave myself.
a Car will be fine Smile
DUNNYMAN
DUNNYMAN
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MossMan Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:28 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Sorry I can`t
a Car will be fine Smile

Gentleman or not, I've just gotta say......BOTTLER!! rofl
Right, who else will be foolish or forthright enough to step in at this point???? confused
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  DUNNYMAN Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 pm

MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Sorry I can`t
a Car will be fine Smile

Gentleman or not, I've just gotta say......BOTTLER!! rofl
Right, who else will be foolish or forthright enough to step in at this point???? confused

A Car with a tow bar
Thats it,I`m going no further .
DUNNYMAN
DUNNYMAN
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  chicoblondie Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 pm

craw bag rofl rofl rofl
chicoblondie
chicoblondie
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 7621
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 pm

MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Karens gonna get ya xxx
jimjams
jimjams

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MossMan Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:45 pm

jimjams wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Karens gonna get ya xxx

Now, now. I never said anything!! I was only asking a legitimate question.

However, I noticed that you have in fact singled Karen out Jimjams. That seems more than a little unfair, but also appears to me to be (and I may be mistaken here) as if you are in fact indicating there may be a problem with an ordinary saloon vehicle where Karen is concerned.

Now it may just be me, but that's how it comes across to an innocent reader of your message. My advice....be careful!! Karen may now be out to get you!!

If so, we can still sell tickets on a pay per view basis rofl rofl rofl
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 pm

MossMan wrote:
jimjams wrote:
MossMan wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:
MossMan wrote:

xxx

Shocked In a car

In a car
rofl rofl

Karens gonna get ya xxx

Now, now. I never said anything!! I was only asking a legitimate question.

However, I noticed that you have in fact singled Karen out Jimjams. That seems more than a little unfair, but also appears to me to be (and I may be mistaken here) as if you are in fact indicating there may be a problem with an ordinary saloon vehicle where Karen is concerned.

Now it may just be me, but that's how it comes across to an innocent reader of your message. My advice....be careful!! Karen may now be out to get you!!

If so, we can still sell tickets on a pay per view basis rofl rofl rofl

Karen will be in one car with a fella and I will be in another car with another fella.

I like cars xxxx
jimjams
jimjams

Back to top Go down

Post  DUNNYMAN Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 pm

[/quote]

Karen will be in one car with a fella and I will be in another car with another fella.

I like cars xxxx[/quote]

OOOHH bloody hell ,

I think I stay in my hotel affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
DUNNYMAN
DUNNYMAN
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:13 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:

I like cars xxxx[/quote]

OOOHH bloody hell ,

I think I stay in my hotel affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid[/quote]

like hotel rooms better xxx
jimjams
jimjams

Back to top Go down

Post  DUNNYMAN Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:16 pm

jimjams wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:

I like cars xxxx

OOOHH bloody hell ,

I think I stay in my hotel affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid[/quote]

like hotel rooms better xxx[/quote]

You wont like my hotel Karen deliberately booked me in a gay hotel Sad
DUNNYMAN
DUNNYMAN
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Ally Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:27 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:
jimjams wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:

I like cars xxxx

OOOHH bloody hell ,

You wont like my hotel Karen deliberately booked me in a gay hotel Sad[/quote]

It could be if she aint getting any NEITHER are you rofl
Super Ally
Super Ally
Only drink problem is 2 hands and 1 mouth
Only drink problem is 2 hands and 1 mouth

Number of posts : 5176
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MossMan Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:27 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:
jimjams wrote:
DUNNYMAN wrote:

I like cars xxxx

OOOHH bloody hell ,

You wont like my hotel Karen deliberately booked me in a gay hotel Sad[/quote]

Just think of it as another stitch in the rich tapestry of your life.

While I on the other hand will continue to pmsl rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  DUNNYMAN Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Where is the old burd anyway ,thought she was goin
spend more time on here ???
DUNNYMAN
DUNNYMAN
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Think that Karen is at work!!!!

xxx
jimjams
jimjams

Back to top Go down

Post  northwestangel Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

DUNNYMAN wrote:Where is the old burd anyway ,thought she was goin

Some of us work long hours coz we aint got a man to support us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way yes I'm a cuddly lady and have a short service history Great mot 2 doors careful owner, middle mileage, no rust all offers by pm please rofl rofl
northwestangel
northwestangel
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Number of posts : 2201
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MossMan Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:47 pm

northwestangel wrote:

Some of us work long hours coz we aint got a man to support us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way yes I'm a cuddly lady and have a short service history Great mot 2 doors careful owner, middle mileage, no rust all offers by pm please rofl rofl

Erm....how big is your (embarrased cough) inbox? Shocked Shocked Shocked
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm

northwestangel wrote:

thats a great idea for a new thread lol

How would you describe me Auntie Karen xx
jimjams
jimjams

Back to top Go down

Post  MossMan Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 pm

jimjams wrote:
northwestangel wrote:

Clearly, you are not an old banger as there has been plenty time for someone to draw that comparision rofl
MossMan
MossMan
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  northwestangel Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm

MossMan wrote:
jimjams wrote:
northwestangel wrote:

Clearly, you are not an old banger as there has been plenty time for someone to draw that comparision rofl

Cheeky git I'm no old banger Sad
northwestangel
northwestangel
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm

come on then Karen
describe me as a car ad xx
jimjams
jimjams

Back to top Go down

Post  northwestangel Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 am

Subaru Big Loud Massive exhaust and very large twin air bags....0-150 in seconds, Needs a good service, not bad paint job,High Mileage, been around the block a bit but Boy racers love ya.. the older man admires but would never be able to afford ya... Petrol guzzler ..........
Remember jj u did ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
northwestangel
northwestangel
Babycham anyone?
Babycham anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  jimjams Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:14 am

northwestangel wrote:Subaru Big Loud Massive exhaust and very large twin air bags....0-150 in seconds, Needs a good service, not bad paint job,High Mileage, been around the block a bit but Boy racers love ya.. the older man admires but would never be able to afford ya... Petrol guzzler ..........
Remember jj u did ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

perfect xxxx
jimjams
jimjams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next